Your privacy is very important to us. At OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to OnlineTradeAutoparts website choose to interact with OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au in ways that require OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our products to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au. OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au may monitor the most popular pages on the site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au’s behalf or to provide services available at OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au website and have supplied your email address, OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of OnlineTradeAutoparts.com.au may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to OnlineTrade Auto Parts. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Registered Trade Users
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration applications (we accept Trade ONLY), you will receive an automatically generated password, which you can then change once we verify you are Trade (this can take 12-48 hours). On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions, including misconduct or abuse or our parts and services.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to Automotive Trade Business within Australia, by proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and are Excluding GST.
- We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current, we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered. Stock levels can change without notice, but if you have placed an order and stock is NOT available we will contact you usually within 1 hour *subject to demand and time of day. Re-stocking levels have been affected by COVID-19 but we endeavour to keep stock at the highest possible levels.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we can not guarantee that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any discrepancies, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission. It is also the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm images, vehicle details and any special notes before purchasing. We expect a level of care that is expected by a professional Tradesperson.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product. Product images are a representation of product sold, some batches can vary and brands may change from time to time but the highest quality is hand picked to limit possible lower quality Parts finding their way on our shelves.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are Excluding GST (This is typical when selling to Trade) We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge when purchase totals below $99.00 specified at time of purchase. Free on orders over $99.00.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and Payment details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware or Hacking. We require the minimum information to complete a transaction.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 24 hours. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock. When a product is shown as a “1” unit this may already be sold, the system will not update instantly and will indicate as “in stock” until system updates, typically after an order is placed till inventory is adjusted may take 5 to 30 minutes.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending. You can contact us via email but charges have already been taken for transaction and postage.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. We take great care in packaging items purchased to avoid damage in transit.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage. We set out our requirements relating to return of such goods on our Ordering Information webpage in the Returns section
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unopened, unused and with proof of purchase within 14 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk. There is NO instance that we allow buyers to trial our products, this is unacceptable and your registration will be cancelled if you claim warranty in an attempt to disguise using our parts for your testing purposes. Legitimate warranties are handled as quickly as possible and a refund will be processed within 24 hours of warranty verification.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your Paypal account for the amount initially debited for the purchase minus packaging and postage charges.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website. Any data or images or information is for your personal use and cannot be shared without our prior permission (in writing)
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts, and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols ™ or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs, and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days’ Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance, or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.