Orders Confirmed by 2:00pm EST are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri Business days) Toll Priority is our preferred service (unless circumstances require alternative method) On dispatch you will receive your tracking details, we are not responsible for shipping delays once warehouse has dispatched goods, we do not offer choice of shipping services.
OnlineTradeAutoParts.com.au undertakes to exchange or refund any new and uninstalled, undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unopened, unused, and with proof of purchase, within 14 days of purchase. We understand that an honest mistake can happen, and we will do everything we can to assist you.
As our Automotive Parts are complex electronic devices NO exchanges or refunds at any time are offered after the product has been installed. We DO NOT sell Parts for on-vehicle testing purposes. If you wish to perform an on-vehicle test, then DO NOT purchase from us. If you choose to do this anyway we will reserve the right to ban you from purchasing or accessing our website.
Before placing your order, ALWAYS COMPARE ALL THE DIAGRAM DETAILS & VEHICLE DETAILS & SPECIAL NOTES supplied on the webpage with the Part you are replacing.
We WILL accept new product returns, less packaging and postage charges, if the product is returned according to our return procedure if:
- In re-sellable condition in original sealed packaging (without opening the outer plastic bag), as the item cannot be returned once the plastic packaging is tampered with or opened or the item used. Be sure that hands and benches are clean of grease or other contaminants because packaging is also part of the whole product, I am sure you would be disappointed if you received a product with greasy hand prints so please respect our products.
- With complete sale transaction details and other required documentation
- Within 14 days of purchase
We will endeavour to return to replace or exchange returned goods within 3 days of receiving the returned product. If this is not possible, we will reimburse you by the method by which you paid (PayPal account) for the amount initially debited for the purchase minus packaging and postage charges.
If we incorrectly ship your part? Sorry! we will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (if you received an incorrect or defective item)
We WILL NOT accept new product returns if:
- There is a misdiagnosis, improper selection or incorrect installation.
- The original sealed packaging (including the outer plastic bag) is tampered with or opened.
- The item is used.
- The vehicle is not remedied by the Part/s purchased (unless the component itself is faulty, see warranty.
- Diagnostics, testing, removal, or installation of the Auto Part is to be carried out by a suitably qualified person. (engineer / service technician / mechanic – documented evidence may be required)
If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we DO NOT refund any handling and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your (THE BUYER) cost and risk. Any returns are shipped at the customer’s risk. OnlineTradeAutoParts does not take responsibility for RETURNED items which are lost or damaged in transit.
We WILL accept new product returns:
- If the goods are faulty (see Warranty)
- If the goods are not fit for purpose
- If the goods do not match the description
- When required by law
Should we accept your product for refund -once we receive the returned item we undertake to reimburse you by the method by which you paid (PayPal account) for the amount initially debited for the purchase minus packaging and postage charges. (Postage and handling costs are non-refundable)
All returns and refunds are at the discretion of OnlineTradeAutoParts unless specified by law.
If you need to return an item, please ensure you follow this RETURN PROCEDURE to ensure the prompt processing of your exchange or refund:
- ALL returns must first be authorised by us before you ship the item
- Contact us via email and specify:
- Details of the item purchased you wish to return
- Transaction details (invoice number)
- Required replacement part
- You will be issued Return Documentation (RD) via email
- Package the item suitably and securely for shipping (Items returned must be in the original packaging) and include a copy of the original invoice and clearly mark the Return Documentation.
- After the return has been authorised, the returned goods must be postmarked within 3 business days
- Returns to be shipped to: EFI Carware Components P/L. PO Box 942 Braeside VIC 3195 Australia
- Once your return item is received and inspected (usually within 24 hours of receipt)
- As a Trade customer you may wish to fast track this process so I suggest that you place an order for another Part so we can ship ASAP then we can deal with the reimbursement of the returned part promptly. Get your customer’s vehicle on the road ASAP. We do not ship a replacement part without payment, this is standard industry practice, prices may be subject to change and first purchase may differ from next and are not subject to rollback.
OnlineTradeAutoParts offers a 12 month (20,000km) product warranty.
The warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase or 20,000km, whichever occurs first. This warranty is provided in addition to any other rights or remedies held by a consumer at law.
We are fair and honour all legitimate product warranty claims. Warranty claims are rejected if the product is used for testing purposes.
In the unlikely event of a warranty we must first contact us with any technical problems before removing the component from the vehicle. OnlineTradeAutoParts.com.au will not authorise any other person, agent, distributor, dealer, repair technician, other service facility, or company to make any qualitative determination as to the fitness of our products.
Warranty claims must be authorised by OnlineTradeAutoParts.com.au before goods can be returned. If you need to return an item please ensure you follow the Returns Procedure to ensure the prompt processing of your exchange or refund: Just drop us an email to begin the claim.
Our warranty DOES include:
- Replacement of the faulty component
- Refund for the faulty component (if product is OUT of stock)
Our warranty DOES NOT include (other than where required by law):
- Normal wear and tear
- Costs of normal or scheduled maintenance, service, or cleaning
- Any labour costs, damage to property, personal injury, loss of profits, direct or indirect loss, consequential losses, or other expenses (to the extent permitted by law)
- Any other third-party costs (occurred or implied) including towing
The warranty is VOID if damage to or failure of the component is caused by (whether in whole or part):
- Failure to comply with written instructions or dealership / manufacturers procedures
- Use of a component for purposes other than for which it was designed or sold
- There is a misdiagnosis, improper selection or incorrect installation
- Negligence, mistreatment, or misuse
- Damage whether accidental, wilful, or intentional
- Continued use after a fault becomes known or apparent
- Abnormal environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, overload or insufficient servicing or maintenance
- Unauthorised repairs or alterations
- Foreign matter such as dirt, oil, silicone, moisture, or liquid entering the component
- Diagnostics, testing, removal or installation of the Part is not carried out by a suitably qualified person. (engineer / service technician / mechanic – documented evidence may be required)